The use and access to the contents contained in this web portal implies the knowledge and acceptance, without reservation, of all the clauses included under this Legal Notice text, which are intended to inform users of the conditions to carry out the aforementioned correctly. access and use.
The website www.auxquimia.com contains content and products subject to intellectual and industrial property rights. The abusive use of those, outside the authorized limits, will be pursued by the pertinent legal channels, for that reason we advise the use under the parameters of responsibility and good faith.
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website accessible from the domain www.auxquimia.com is owned by AUXQUIMIA, SAU (hereinafter AUXQUIMIA), with CIF No. A33018003, registered in the Mercantile Register of Asturias, Volume 1528, Book 97, Sheet number AS-8094, and located in the Polígono de Baiña, Plot 23. 33682 Mieres (Asturias). AUXQUIMIA is the owner or has the corresponding license to use the different contents, texts, photographs, drawings, designs, software, source code and information incorporated to the effect, exposed throughout the Web Portal.
Regulate the access, navigation and use of the Website www.auxquimia.com. In the same way, responsibilities derived from the use of its contents, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, software, codes, databases, images, information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and treaties are regulated. international agreements on intellectual and industrial property, which the owner makes available to users through its Website.
The conditions governing the different services available on www.auxquimia.com are subject to the following regulations, in the part that results from application: Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons; Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights; Royal Decree Law 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws; Law 44/2006 of Improvement of the Protection of consumers and users, and other regulations to the effect that may result from application.
AUXQUIMIA offers you an e-mail, so that the user can send your queries if you wish: email@example.com, and you can also send them by ordinary mail addressed to the aforementioned address, reporting to the recipient at ” Responsible RGPD “.
Use of the Website and Services
The navigation and use of the Web Portal as well as most of the services contained in it, are completely free; complying expressly and without any kind of reservations with this Legal Notice.
Likewise, the user undertakes to correctly use the Website in accordance with the content of this Legal Notice, principles of good faith and current legislation, expressly prohibiting any illicit use, contrary to public order and / or harmful rights and interests of the people, with AUXQUIMIA reserving in these cases, their right to take the judicial actions they deem appropriate, as established by the applicable regulations.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
AUXQUIMIA is the owner or has the corresponding license to use the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the website www.auxquimia.com, as well as the contents available through it, among others: texts, graphics, designs, logos, commercial names, photographs, images, audiovisual or sound content, software, databases, etc.
The fact of allowing users access to www.auxquimia.com does not imply, in any case, the waiver, transmission, license or assignment, total or partial, of these rights, by AUXQUIMIA.
With a purely enunciative, non-limiting nature, users of the web portal www.auxquimia.com are prohibited from carrying out any of the following actions:
- Delete, evade or manipulate any data identifying the rights of the owner of the Website or its owners, incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information and / or identification mechanisms that are incorporated.
- Modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included under this Website for public or commercial purposes, without the express written authorization of AUXQUIMIA or, as the case may be, the holder of the corresponding rights.
- Reproduce, copy, extract or reuse for private use or for public communication, those contents considered as Software or Database, in accordance with the provisions of the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
The domain www.auxquimia.com, is owned by AUXQUIMIA may not be used, in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by AUXQUIMIA, when they may cause confusion among end users or the discredit of that.
The owner of the website is not responsible, by way of example, for the following actions:
- Misuse of the Website, by users.
- The continuity of the contents of the web Portal.
- The damages or losses caused by any person, either to itself or to third parties, in violation of the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes in the Website or in this Legal Notice.
- The presence of viruses and / or other harmful components in the Web Portal or in the server that supplies them, both in terms of viewing the contents by users and downloading them.
- The contents and services provided by other Web Pages to which you can access from this Internet address.
- The malfunction of software or plugins (download that could be made from the link established for that purpose, if necessary), necessary for the visualization of certain contents hosted in this web Portal.
- The invulnerability of the Web Portal, nor of the software used, distributed or obtained from it.
- The greater or lesser performance of the contents housed in the web Portal.
- The damages caused by the breach of the security systems hosted and / or inserted through the web Portal.
Duration and Modification
This Legal Notice is valid for its duration. Therefore, users are advised to carefully read their content every time they access the web portal, the only way to know the updated text, since AUXQUIMIA is not obliged to notify their changes personally to users.
Likewise, AUXQUIMIA reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Notice, at any time, in whole or in part, such modification having effect from its publication on the Website, specifically, from its insertion in the link “Legal Notice”.
AUXQUIMIA may choose, unilaterally, to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the contents of the Website, regardless of the provisions of the Legal Notice. Said situations will not alter the validity of the prohibitions of use of the contents exposed throughout this one.
AUXQUIMIA will take appropriate measures, as far as possible, to notify users of said circumstances, suspension, interruption or termination of access to the contents.
Nullity and Ineffectiveness
In the event that any part of these conditions is considered null or void, partially or totally, by any Court, Court or competent administrative body, such nullity or non-application will not affect the rest of the conditions contained in the Website.
The non-exercise or execution by AUXQUIMIA of any right or provision contained in these conditions shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and written agreement on its part.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
All the clauses inserted in this Legal Notice text are governed by Spanish regulations. Any conflict, controversy or situation derived from these conditions will be submitted to the Courts of Mieres or where the owner of this Website has an establishment open to the public, expressly renouncing the parties to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
Regarding the resolution of online litigation in accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: https: // ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/